Track Menu


  Connaught Park       

Connaught Park dates back to 1913, when it opened up with thoroughbred racing. In 1954 the last thoroughbred races were run and the track ran standardbreds until racing was discontinued in 2008. Located across the river from Ottawa the Aylmer plant was renamed Hippodrome d'Aylmar in 1996. `sohbecame  Blue Bonnets was a five eights mile track that hosted both thoroughbred and harness racing, it was located on the outskirts of Montreal. It was a glass enclosed facility with a separate clubhouse and grandstand. Seating capacity was 6,000 in the grandstand and 2,500 in the clubhouse, the restaurant could seat another 600. The stables could accommodate 1,000 horses.